Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Shalom


Hey y'all.

My Bday just happened (sweet) and with it a web cam (also sweet). The Bid deuce-deuce was great. Nick and I celebrated our Birthdays the weekend before (June 23rd) and had a cake race. I won, though I did have a few less candles to blow out.

Today we had 2 mens and 2 womens groups over on the Southside. I got to play 'oboe-shinatin-totin' and blob tag with the kids, while their parents were meeting.

Tomorrow is the 4th and the Indy household will be traveling to a state park half way between South Bend and Indy. The one:ten household will be meeting us there for some realization (immediately followed by total volley ball domination).

In other news I've decided to officially begin work on the rabbi beard. More on this later.

4 comments:

cyclonejohn said...

I sincerely hope you are not serious about the beard.

Josh said...

i certainly you hope you are serious about the beard.

Unknown said...

All I can say, Rabbi Rus, is, does that include the side curls?

Rus said...

It might be a little longer on the locks.